Prescription Drug Information and News
Recent Changes to Our Drug Lists
These changes are effective May 1, 2013. Our comprehensive PacificSource Drug List is updated monthly. For more information about our drug lists, please see our PacificSource Drug List Information page.
Our drug list is available in a searchable online format. In this format, you can switch between Value and Preferred lists with the click of your mouse. You also have the option to view and print an entire list or just your search results.
- Comtan (Tier 3 on PDL, generic equivalents available)
- Diovan HCT (Tier 3 on PDL, generic equivalents available)
- Metadate CD (Tier 3 on PDL, generic equivalents available)
- Revatio (Tier 3 on PDL, generic equivalents available)
- Sanctura XR (Tier 3 on PDL, generic equivalents available)
- See the PacificSource Drug Lists page.
Preauthorization and Step Therapy Drug Lists Available as PDF
Our Preauthorization and Step Therapy Drug Lists are available as a one-page PDF. The document includes drugs that require preauthorization or are Step Therapy drugs. We will update this document monthly and provide a link to it on our Drug Lists page.
Flu and Pertussis Vaccination Coverage
Our flu vaccination page now includes information about your coverage for whooping cough (pertussis), as well as seasonal flu vaccination and general information.
Drug News from WebMD®
PacificSource Drug Lists—our comprehensive drug list page
Preauthorization and Step Therapy Drug Lists
Incentive Drug List
Prescription drug claim form
Prescription Drug Preauthorization Request (Fax)