What’s New for Agents
ACA Reporting for 2016: Deadlines and Details
As we near the year end, employers, health insurers, and individuals once again need to prepare for filing their 1094 and 1095 forms with the IRS. The purpose of these forms is to verify that medical health coverage requirements are being met. Learn what you need to know to assist your clients with this requirement in the December 21 Agent Bulletin.
Improvements Coming to InTouch for Agents
We’re making InTouch for Agents easier to use. December 15 is our target launch date. Read more in the December 14 Agent Bulletin.
Ready for 2017?
The deadlines for submitting paperwork for a January 1 effective date are right around the corner! Read more in the December 8 Agent Bulletin.
A Partnership to Build a Healthier Future for Northwest Consumers
We’re proud to announce that PacificSource Health Plans and Legacy Health are pursuing a partnership to bring together complementary capabilities. Our shared vision of healthcare focuses on improving the experience of care, reducing healthcare costs, and improving the health of our communities.
Important points for you and your clients:
- No change to our name, brand, 2016 plans, processes, or your PacificSource representatives.
- For clients and members, nothing has changed. They’ll continue to receive the same outstanding benefits and unmatched customer service that have been hallmarks of PacificSource since 1933.
- Coming improvements and enhancements, will include
- Increased access to care for PacificSource members
- New and unique health plan offerings
- Increased stability in today’s volatile health insurance market
- Continued commitment to provider partnerships. We will continue to work with our existing provider partners throughout Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. We will also continue to pursue future relationships with other providers.
Looking for more information? You’re welcome to read the news release or our FAQ for agents to learn more about Legacy Health and this partnership.