Community Health Excellence Program
Promoting High Quality Care for All
Playing a role in patient care improvements and having a positive impact on community health is important to us here at PacificSource. Through our Community Health Excellence (CHE) program, PacificSource makes financial and other contributions toward initiatives that are independently evaluated as having a significant impact for patients, regardless of their insurance status.
Success since 2009
For seven years, the CHE program has attracted ideas from a vast array of hospital and physician group practices, and has resulted in the funding of 90 initiatives across Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. These initiatives have had a direct impact in improving care delivery in the domains of Infection Control, Best Practices in Acute Care, Preventive Care, Chronic Disease Management, and the Integration of Care.
We’re pleased to announce the 2015–2016 funding recipients:
- Terry Reilly Health Services (Nampa)
- Kootenai Health (Couer d'Alene)
- Glacier Medical Associates (Whitefish)
- Center for Family Development (Eugene)
- Central Oregon Pediatrics (Bend)
- COIPA (Bend)
- Columbia Gorge Family Medicine (Hood River)
- Deschutes Rim Health Clinic (Maupin)
- Eugene Pediatric Associcates (Eugene)
- Legacy Health System (Portland)
- Mosaic Medical (Bend)
- Oregon Medical Group (Eugene)
- Partners in Care (Bend)
- PeaceHealth Medical Group (Eugene)
- Providence Medical Group (Hood River)
See more details about the 2015-2016 CHE initiatives.
How to get involved
We are looking for new provider partners and new patient care improvement ideas for 2016. In addition to meeting certain basic criteria, providers must:
- Submit an application and detailed budget,
- Demonstrate clear objectives supported by measurable data to evaluate progress toward the project’s goals and expectations, and
- Ensure the proposal will benefit all the provider’s patients—not just PacificSource members.
You are welcome to read the full program description here. If you are interested in participating, please download and complete our CHE Application and CHE Itemized Budget Form. The deadline for submission of applications is July 30, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Peter McGarry, Vice President of Provider Network, at (503) 802-5338.