Community Health Excellence Program
Promoting High Quality Care for All
Playing a role in patient care improvements and having a positive impact on community health is important to us here at PacificSource. Through our Community Health Excellence (CHE) program, PacificSource makes financial and other contributions toward initiatives that are independently evaluated as having a significant impact for patients, regardless of their insurance status.
Success since 2009
The CHE program has attracted ideas from a vast array of hospital and physician group practices, and has resulted in the funding of more than 100 initiatives across Oregon, Idaho, and Montana since 2009. These initiatives have had a direct impact in improving care delivery in the domains of Infection Control, Best Practices in Acute Care, Preventive Care, Chronic Disease Management, and the Integration of Care.
We’re pleased to announce the 2016–2017 funding recipients:
- HealthWest (Pocatello)
- Kootenai Health (Couer d'Alene)
- Saint Luke’s Health Partners (Boise)
- Beartooth Billings Clinic (Red Lodge)
- Glacier Medical Associates (Whitefish)
- Livingston Healthcare (Livingston)
- Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch (Billings)
- Eugene Pediatric Associates (Eugene)
- Hood River County Health Department (Hood River)
- Legacy Medical Group (Portland)
- Mosaic Medical (Bend)
- North Bend Medical Center (Coos Bay)
- Saint Charles Medical Group (Bend)
- Weeks Family Medicine (Bend)
- Westside Internal Medicine (Portland)
See more details about the 2016-2017 CHE initiatives.
How to get involved
We are looking for new provider partners and new patient care improvement ideas for 2017. In addition to meeting certain basic criteria, providers must:
- Submit an application and detailed budget,
- Demonstrate clear objectives supported by measurable data to evaluate progress toward the project’s goals and expectations, and
- Ensure the proposal will benefit all the provider’s patients—not just PacificSource members.
You are welcome to read the full program description here. If you are interested in participating, please download and complete our CHE Application and CHE Itemized Budget Form. The deadline for submission of applications is July 30, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Peter McGarry, Vice President of Provider Network, at (503) 802-5338.