About Quit For Life
The Quit For Life program is brought to you by the American Cancer Society® and Optum®. The two organizations have 40 years of combined experience in tobacco cessation coaching and have helped more than two million tobacco users.
- There is no cost to participate.
- PacificSource covers unlimited quit attempts.
- You’ll receive ongoing support throughout the process.
How to get started
To enroll, simply call Quit For Life toll-free at (866) QUIT-4-LIFE (784-8454) or enroll online at QuitNow.net.
It isn't necessary to see your doctor to enroll in Quit For Life. Doctor visits for tobacco cessation may not be covered under your plan. Please call Customer Service to verify your benefit.
A better way to quit
Using proven techniques tested over 25 years, Quit For Life has helped millions of people, and it can help you too. Get started today, and connect with one-on-one support to beat urges, manage withdrawal symptoms, and switch up your habits so you can enjoy life tobacco free.
What to expect
- A Welcome Kit (sent directly to your home) to help you start your quitting plan and make it stick
- A Quit Coach, who is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The Quit Now website, which offers helpful tools and resources
- And more