Sign up for Active&Fit Direct through InTouch
Access Active&Fit Direct through your InTouch account. Note: Under the Benefits tab, select Extra Benefits. In the Active&Fit section, click the Learn More link.
How it works
What’s the deal?
Choose from a nationwide network of 11,900+ standard fitness centers for just $25/month.* Plus, you have the option to join any of our 5,600+ premium exercise studios and get 20-70% discounts on most memberships. No long-term contracts gives you the flexibility to switch fitness centers and cancel when you need to.
* Beginning April 1, 2023, the Active&Fit Direct standard program will raise the member fee from $25 to $28 (plus applicable tax). If you’re enrolled, the new fee will automatically apply to your March payment for April. Not enrolled yet? Take advantage of the current rate and join today!
Choose Standard or Premium
- Select the standard or premium fitness center option that best fits you.
- Stop or switch options any time.
- Discounts range from 20% to 70% on average.
Initial payment includes:
- One low enrollment fee (standard enrollment waived for PacificSource members through March 2023)
- Applicable taxes
- Your first two month’s membership
There’s a 2-month minimum enrollment period. After 2 months, participation is month-to-month.
- Access Active&Fit Direct through your InTouch account. Under the Benefits tab, select Extra Benefits. In the Active&Fit section, click the Learn More link.
- Choose a gym and complete your Active&Fit Direct enrollment.
- Print your Active&Fit fitness card or save it to your phone and take it with you to the gym or studio.
- The gym or studio will verify your enrollment and ask you to complete their membership agreement. You'll receive a membership card or key tag. Now you're all set to start working out. Just use the fitness center's membership card or key tag every time you check in for a workout.
Free fitness center trial
- Many fitness centers/YMCAs offer guest passes so you can try out their location.
- Request a guest-pass letter through the Active&Fit Direct website and bring it to the fitness center.
- Take the letter to the fitness center, where available.
Note: You will need to register and sign in to request the guest-pass letter.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Active&Fit Direct website. Go to the Active&Fit FAQ.
Or contact Active&Fit Direct:
Toll-free: 844-646-2746, TTY 711
Monday - Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
A few more program details
You have access to your fitness card as soon as you enroll on the website, and can go to the participating fitness center right away.
Payments are charged on the same date each month as your enrollment date, starting the month after you enroll. The fee collected is for the following month’s participation. You will pay your enrollment and monthly fee directly to the Active&Fit Direct program, not the fitness center.
Your Active&Fit Direct fitness card
Your card is available online through their website. Once enrolled, you can sign in to their site to print your fitness card or save it to your phone.
Nominate a fitness center
Fitness centers can be nominated on the Active&Fit Direct website, if you don't see them listed there. The fitness center will be contacted for possible addition to the Active&Fit Direct network.
You can cancel your enrollment any time, after the minimum two-month enrollment period, through the Active&Fit Direct website. Your fees paid to the Active&Fit Direct program are refundable only in very limited circumstances. Please see the Program and Website Terms and Conditions on the Active&Fit Direct website for more information.
If you have questions about this program, or your benefits, we’re happy to help.
*The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit Direct is a trademark of ASH and used with permission here.