Who is eligible?
We partner with Accordant to provide a personal healthcare support system to our members with certain chronic health conditions. If you have one of the following conditions, this program is designed to meet your unique healthcare needs.
We also offer support for members with more common chronic conditions. See our Condition Support page for more information.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Crohn’s disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Gaucher disease
- Inclusion body myositis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seizure disorders
- Sickle cell disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Ulcerative colitis
What the program offers
- Specially trained nurses available by phone 24 hours a day to answer medical questions and assist with your condition-related concerns.
- Personalized health evaluations to help you identify early warning signs of potential complications, and to measure progress.
- Care monitoring and care coordination assistance to help you navigate the healthcare delivery system.
- Access to members-only features at Accordant.com, including a library of articles and drug information, newsletters, and interactive health and wellness programs.
- MyChart, a secure online health portal on Accordant’s website that allows you to connect with your care team, manage your care plan, and find resources and tools.
If you have questions about the Accordant program, or want to learn more about enrolling, please contact us at 888-977-9299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also learn more at Accordant.com, or by calling 800-948-2497, TTY 711.