Did you know PacificSource has a team of Member Support Specialists that help members with needs beyond healthcare? They work to remove roadblocks and help members through the often-complicated world of healthcare. Some examples of how they help PacificSource members with their needs are:
- Housing – Help connecting members with ways to pay rent, mortgage, or other housing-related costs.
- Food – Help arranging meal delivery services to keep members from going hungry.
- Transportation – Help getting rides to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Utilities – Help getting clean water, electricity, or heat by connecting members with aid for utility bills, firewood, and more.
- Finding a doctor – Help finding the right doctor for the member’s needs.
- Appointments – Working with a member’s doctor to help them schedule appointments and provide helpful reminders.
- Follow-through – Arranging home care, prescriptions, and treatment plans.
- Equipment – Help getting all the things you need to help with your medical care, from crutches to wheelchairs to CPAP machines, to blood glucose monitors.
- Wheelchair ramps
- Yard cleanup
- Service dogs
- Assistance with copays
- Support groups
- Incontinence supplies
- Help with Social Security disability insurance
- A better understanding of insurance benefits
- More information about medical conditions
- And more…
If you have questions about this valuable service provided to your clients, contact your Sales Executive.
Download the Member Support Specialist Flier to share with your clients.