Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content

Important mental health and substance use disorder treatment

Important mental health and substance use disorder treatment

Suicide prevention

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Phone: 800-273-8255, TTY 711

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides confidential, 24/7 support to all callers. 

Call now

How to find a behavioral health provider

To find in-network behavioral health providers or facilities, simply go to the Provider Directory, then use the "Specialty or Facility Category" drop-down to select “Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Providers” or "Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Facilities."

If you are unable to find an appointment with a provider within 10 business days for nonurgent issues, we will assist in connecting you to community providers to get the care you need. Please contact Customer Service for assistance or call the number on the back of your member ID card.

Find a Specialist, Behavioral Health Provider, or Hospital



Emergency mental health and substance use during a crisis

Use this list below to receive emergency or crisis services related to mental health or substance use. Hours of operation are listed in local time.

SAMHSA Helpline800-662-HELP (4357), TTY 711
Provides free, confidential, 24/7 treatment referral and information. The helpline is for people dealing with mental illness and substance use disorders, as well as their family members.


Washington 2-1-1800-621-4636, TTY 711 
Information on health and human services in Washington state, including housing assistance and help with financial needs, available Mon.–Fri., 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.

Teen Link866-833-6546, TTY 711 
Confidential, anonymous help line for teens to talk with trained teen volunteers about any issue, available every evening 6:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.

Washington Recovery Help Line866-789-1511, TTY 711 
Confidential, anonymous, 24/7 crisis intervention and referral services help line for issues related to alcohol or drug use, or problems related to gambling.

Washington Warm Line877-500-9276, TTY 711 
Confidential, peer-support help line for people living with emotional and mental health challenges, answered by trained volunteers who have experience living with mental health challenges, available Mon.–Fri., 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. and weekends 12:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.

Operation: Veteran Support Line 206-436-3012, TTY 711
Peer support for veterans living with emotional and mental health challenges. Veterans who call may request to speak with a veteran, available Mon.-Fri., 5:00 p.m.9:00 p.m., and weekends 12:30 p.m.9:00 p.m.


Oregon Behavioral Health Support Line: 800-923-4357, TTY 711
Immediate, 24/7, no-cost behavioral health screening, counseling services, and referrals to available mental health and substance use disorder recovery providers nearby for ongoing care.

Alcohol and Drug Helpline: 800-923-4357, TTY 711Text RecoveryNow to 839863
Information, support, and access to resources and treatment for alcohol or drug use. 24/7.

Teen Helpline: 877-968-8491, TTY 711, Text teen2teen to 839863
Confidential crisis and help line for teenagers. 24/7.

Oregon Military Helpline888-457-4838TTY 711, Text MIL1 to 839863
Free, confidential support to service members, veterans, and their families. 24/7.

Senior Loneliness Line503-200-1633, TTY 711
We support seniors in our community who are feeling lonely and having difficulty connecting.

Recovery Now Treatment Access Line855-612-5576TTY 711
A partnership with the Oregon Health Authority, this is a 24/7 line to move towards a more streamlined referral process for Opiate Use Disorder and Substance Use Disorder treatment.

2-1-1 info211 or 866-698-6155TTY 711
Provides callers with referrals to basic needs programs such as food, shelter, healthcare, and more.


Montana Suicide Prevention Life Line: 800-273-TALK (8255)TTY 711
Available 24/7.

Montana Crisis Text Line: Text MT to 741741

Montana Warm Line877-688-3377TTY 711
Offering peer support for individuals needing mental health support. Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.9:00 p.m., and weekends 12:00 p.m.9:00 p.m.

Alcoholics Anonymous Hotline: 833-800-8553TTY 711

Montana 2-1-1211TTY 711
Provides callers with referrals to basic needs programs such as food, shelter, healthcare, and more. 

Other suggested services, available nationwide 

National Domestic Violence 24 hour Hotline800-799-7233, TTY 711

National Sexual Assault 24 Hour Hotline800-656-4673, TTY 711

The Disaster Distress Helpline800-985-5990, TTY 711 Text TalkWithUs to 6674
Immediate, 24/7 crisis counseling to people affected by the coronavirus pandemic, provided by SAMHSA.

National Eating Disorder Association Support Line800-931-2237, TTY 711
Support, resources, and treatment options for eating disorders.

The Trevor Project866-488-7386, TTY 711
Support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.

Trans Lifeline877-565-8860, TTY 711
A trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive.

National Alliance on Mental Illness
The nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.

National Institute of Mental Health
The lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.  A source for mental health research and resources.

National Institute on Drug Abuse
The lead federal agency supporting scientific research on drug use and its consequences.  

Filing a complaint

Providing you with the best possible service is important to us. We understand that you may have questions or concerns about your benefits, eligibility, the quality of care you receive, or how we reached a claim determination or handled a claim. We aim to answer your questions promptly with clear, accurate answers.

If you have a question, concern, or complaint, please contact our Customer Service department. Many times our Customer Service staff can answer your question or resolve an issue to your satisfaction right away.

Customer Service staff is available 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday: 

If we are not able to resolve the issue, you may file a formal grievance or appeal in one of three ways. (See our Appeal Form PDF): 

  • Write to PacificSource, Attn: Grievance Review, PO Box 7068, Springfield, OR 97475-0068; 
  • Email, with "Grievance" as the subject; or 
  • Fax your message to 541-225-3628.

How to file a complaint with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner

You may file a complaint and review complaint history with your State Insurance Commissioner’s office by going to the following links:

More detailed information about our grievance and appeals process is provided in your member handbook or policy.