Their services include:
- Medical consultation and evaluation
- Medical referrals
- Critical care monitoring
- Evacuation to the nearest facility that can treat you if medically necessary
- Transportation arrangement
Services arranged by Assist America are provided at no cost to you.
Once you are under the care of a physician or medical facility, your PacificSource coverage applies.
Group members: Please check with your employer or health plan administrator to see if Assist America services are included in your plan.
How to access the program
- Reference number (see card provided when you became a member; contact our Customer Service team if you have misplaced your card)
- Your name, telephone number, and relationship to the patient
- Patient’s name, age, gender, reference number, and employer
- Name, location, and telephone number of hospital or treating doctor if applicable
For more details, including a link to the mobile app, limitations and exclusions, please visit the Assist America website.
Note: You can use your PacificSource medical benefits, even if your plan doesn't include Assist America. Nonemergency medical services received while outside the United States require preauthorization and may not be covered.