PacificSource Health Plans covers more than 234,000 members and their families in the Greater Northwest
Our clients represent a wide array of industries. That's experience we can put to work for you.
Source: September 2021 member report
The doctors and hospitals employees want
PacificSource members have in-network access to:
- More than 74,800 doctors and specialists across four states
- Hundreds of local hospitals and urgent care centers
- Local healthcare providers you know and trust
Plus coverage across America from our network partners, First Health® and First Choice Health™ (in Alaska).
Note: Not all providers are available to members in Washington.
In-network care is available nationally through our partners, First Health® and First Choice Health™ (in Alaska).
Service that puts you and your employees first
You'll have a dedicated representative who's focused on you, your plan details, and helping you control costs. And members always speak with a human, not an automated phone tree.
Features and benefits they’ll actually use
- No referrals required by our plans to see a specialist
- Expanded telehealth coverage so members can see a doctor without leaving home
- Well-designed mobile apps that let users do more
- $0 copay on many prescriptions and preventive services
Dental Choice gives your employees the freedom to see any dentist they choose. Offered in Idaho, Oregon, and Montana.
Dental Advantage offers broad provider networks with thousands of dentists to choose from. Offered in Idaho and Oregon.
Dental PPO lets employees choose from thousands of in-network dentists throughout the state. Offered in Washington.
From FSAs to HRAs to HSAs: We've got you covered
PacificSource Administrators, Inc.
We offer administrative services to employers for a broad range of benefits, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), COBRA, and retirement.