How to find a pharmacy
PacificSource contracts with CVS Caremark® to provide access to a national network of community pharmacies, including ones near you, and not limited to those that are CVS-branded. Start searching by clicking the button below.
Important things to know
- Always fill your prescriptions at an in-network pharmacy to make the most of your benefits.
- Not sure if your plan includes prescription drug benefits? Contact us to find out, or go to the Benefits/What’s Covered section of our secure member portal, InTouch
- Caremark’s pharmacy search results indicate which pharmacies we contract with for flu shots and other vaccines. Call ahead to your pharmacy if you plan to request a vaccination.
1. Show your PacificSource ID card when you drop off your prescription(s).
2. The pharmacy will bill PacificSource electronically then you will pay your share of the drug cost, if any.
Prescriptions delivered to your door with mail order
No more driving to the pharmacy and standing in line. Even though it’s called “mail order”, you can also order prescriptions online, via mobile app, and by phone. Many plans have lower copays for using this service. Check your pharmacy benefits for details.
Mail Order Services:
Register by mail:
Call toll-free: (866) 329-3051; TTY 711
Cool tools for
managing your Rx
Track your pharmacy expenses, save on drug costs, manage your prescriptions, and more. Sign in to InTouch to ensure you get accurate info specific to your plan.