- Review coverage information and benefit summaries.
- Review your explanation of benefits (EOB) and claims.
- See how much of your plan's deductible and out-of-pocket maximum have been met.
- Track prior authorization or referral requests.
- Chat with us live for help during business hours.
- Change your address and order replacement ID cards.
- Pay your bill.
CaféWell – another great reason to use InTouch
Through InTouch, you have access to CaféWell—a free suite of health-engagement tools you can personalize to meet your goals. You'll find expert coaching, wellness challenges, and other resources to support healthy choices and habits.
Download this free app to:
- View your digital member ID card
- Call our 24-hour NurseLine
- Find a doctor or hospital near you
- See if your plan's deductible and out-of-pocket have been met
- Find out which services are covered
- View your Explanation of Benefits statements
- Track the dollar amounts or number of office visits remaining for certain services
After creating an InTouch account, download the app and log in with your InTouch user name and password.
Choose which communications you receive from PacificSource and how you receive them. To set your communications preferences, simply log in to InTouch, click Profile in the upper right, then click Communications Preferences and choose the options you prefer.