About Healthy Communities
At PacificSource, we’re committed to helping improve the overall health of our communities. To us, that means supporting nonprofits that help individuals, families, and communities increase healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices. It also means providing a safe and nurturing environment where children can develop into healthy adults
Healthy Communities, our community giving program, supports nonprofit organizations in the communities where we do business. It is an employee committee charged with reviewing requests and making recommendations on PacificSource’s involvement. Through Healthy Communities, we provide financial support, in-kind donations, and employee volunteer assistance to organizations we believe in.
Healthy Communities Guidelines
Organization must do one of the following:
- Support or improve access to care or healthy lifestyles
- Educate and empower people to adopt healthy behaviors and lifestyles
- Sponsor safe, healthy, educational, and fun family-oriented activities
Healthy Communities Requirements:
- Organization must meet IRS qualifications for nonprofit charitable organizations, 501(c)(3) organization
- Organization must earmark the funds to benefit people in the communities we serve
- Funds cannot be used for arts, political, or faith-specific/religious causes
Submit a Healthy Communities Proposal
Review our list of sample questions, then visit our online Healthy Communities Submission Form to commit to the program guidelines and requirements, and submit a proposal.