Save with Our Prescription Discount Program
If you have a medical plan with us, our prescription drug discount program can help you save money on eligible medications that aren't covered, when you shop at a participating CVS Caremark® pharmacy.
Because the program is not an insurance plan, there are no claim forms and you can use the discount program as often as you like.
Get a Discount at Your Next Pharmacy Visit
Getting a discount is simple. Here’s how:
- Visit a participating pharmacy.
- Show your PacificSource ID card when you drop off your prescription.
- Pay for your share of the drug’s cost.
- If the drug is covered under your plan, you pay the appropriate copayment or co-insurance, and PacificSource will be billed for the balance.
- If the drug is not covered under your plan, a discount is automatically taken off the cash price of the prescription, and you pay the discounted price.
Find a Participating Pharmacy
Ask your pharmacy's staff if they participate with CVS Caremark, or choose your state to find a pharmacy in your area:
Looking for a pharmacy in another area? PacificSource contracts with CVS Caremark® to provide access to a national network of community pharmacies. Log into the CVS Caremark website to search for pharmacies, nationwide.
Download a Flier to Learn More
Contact our Pharmacy Services Department:
- Phone: (541) 225-3784
- Toll-free: (800) 624-6052, ext. 3784
- Email: Use our online Contact Us form