What does “Members first” mean?
When we say PacificSource is a members-first company, here’s what we mean: Our organization exists because of you.
On one level that means we’re focused on your health and your future. On another, more day-to-day level, we are here, more than a thousand of us, dedicated to serving you in ways that make you happy.
For members, help is never more than a phone call away. Contact us. We’re here for you.
Sign up for InTouch and you’ll enjoy fast, secure access to your plan’s benefit details. You’ll also enjoy time-saving tools and shortcuts designed to help you manage your health your way.
Note: You can register for InTouch once coverage begins.
Selecting a Primary Care Provider
Your personal doctor (called a Primary Care Provider or PCP) knows you and your health history best. If you don't have a PCP, it's easy to choose one from our directory. Simply select the doctor you want to see and click "Set as my PCP."
You can also contact Customer Service and we’ll be happy to help you find a doctor, or update our information if a primary doctor is already in place.
All the details of your coverage, plus guidance for getting the best care.
Health-improving programs and money-saving discounts for our members.
Level up your healthcare IQ with no-nonsense articles and videos
- No referrals required by our plans to see a specialist
- Mail-order and retail pharmacy for up to a 90-day supply
- Online provider directory to easily find who’s in-network
- Your phone calls answered in an average of thirty seconds or less
- Worry-free travel with global emergency medical services from Assist America®
- $0 copays on immunizations and select no-cost preventive care from in-network providers
- $0 copays on select preventive prescription drugs from in-network pharmacies
- Affordable fitness center access from our partner, Active&Fit Direct™
- WW® weight-management program discount
- 24-Hour NurseLine at no cost: Call 855-834-6150
- Health education class reimbursement up to $150 for health and wellness classes, such as first aid/CPR, pregnancy, parenting, heart health, and nutrition
- No-cost care management for chronic conditions
- Prenatal program with information and consultations for expectant mothers
- Help quitting smoking or other tobacco use with the Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program