Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program
Do you have chronic conditions for which you take multiple medications? Talking with an experienced pharmacist can help you keep your medications on track.
Through our Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program, specially trained pharmacists offer phone assistance if you have multiple, ongoing prescriptions and conditions. Participation is voluntary, and there’s no cost to you.
Working together with you and your doctor, your MTM pharmacist will help make sure you’re getting the best results from your medications, while keeping your out-of-pocket costs down.
MTM can help you:
- Identify duplications and conflicts in your prescriptions
- Organize your medication schedule
- Avoid problematic interactions between your prescriptions and over-the-counter medications or dietary supplements
- Save money
- Crohn’s disease
- Enzyme replacement
- Gaucher disease
- Growth hormone deficiency
- Hepatitis C
- Hormonal therapies
- Immune disorders
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary disease (COPD)
What can you expect from Specialty Pharmacy Services?
Personal attention from a pharmacist-led CareTeam that provides condition-specific education, medication administration instruction, and expert advice to help newly diagnosed patients manage their therapy
- Easy access to pharmacists and other health experts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Easy ordering with a dedicated toll-free number
- Confidential and convenient delivery to the location of your choice, whether it’s your home, vacation spot, or doctor’s office
PacificSource members whose medications are covered under this program are contacted and invited to participate.
Save with our prescription discount program
When you have prescription drug coverage included with your health plan, most medications are covered. Of course, there are some exceptions.
In these cases, if your plan uses our Preferred Drug List (PDL), our prescription drug discount program can help.
Because the program is not an insurance plan, there are no claim forms and you can use the discount program as often as you like.
NOTE: this program is not available with all plans.
Getting a discount is simple. Here’s how:
- Visit a participating in-network pharmacy and show your PacificSource ID card when you drop off your prescription.
- If the drug is not covered under your plan, a discount is automatically taken off the cash price of the prescription, and you pay the discounted price.
Looking for a pharmacy?
See our Find a Pharmacy page.
Our pharmacy partner, CVS Caremark, offers a tool that may help you save on your medications.
How it works:
Step 1: Sign in to InTouch, our secure member portal. If you don’t have an InTouch account, you can set one up by clicking on "Member Sign Up" under “Don’t have an Account?”
Step 2: Once you’re logged in, go to “Tools” in the top menu and click on “Caremark Online Rx.” This will take you to your personalized CVS Caremark Dashboard.
Step 3: Under “Plan & Benefits” in the top menu, click “Drug Savings Opportunities” to see your list of savings opportunities.
Depending on the communication preferences you set in your Caremark.com account, you may also receive an email from CVS Caremark® to alert you when you have the chance to save $10 or more.